News and Announcements
Treat the cook to a night out while helping out Halfmoon Girl’s Softball!
Show your support & join us.
If the Halfmoon Softball League is mentioned, 20% of the check will go towards our organization.
Wednesday, February 21 at 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Recovery Sports Grill (Malta, NY)
2537 Route 9, Malta, New York 12020
We are looking for a few girls to round out our Travel teams for the 2018 season:
10u – players for a second team
12u – players for a second team
16u – pitcher
If you are interested, please contact us to set up a workout.
Click the link above (Welcome Page) or link below and register for our 2018 Rec Season. The rec season will start Mid April and run through approximately second week of June. Rec will consist of a clinic on Saturdays from approx. 9-11am and games Tues, Weds, or Thurs 615pm.
We plan on having multiple teams in each age division.
COST IS FREE
GIRLS WILL RECEIVE A FREE T SHIRT (if signed up by 3/30)
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ALL HGS TOURNAMENTS ARE THE FIRST 12 PAID GET IN.*+
- May 11 – 13: 10u*
- May 18 – 20: 12u (FULL)
- May 25 – 27: 14u
- June 8 – 10: 10u
- July 6 – 8: 12u
- July 13 – 15: 14u
- July 20 – 22: 18u
- July 27 – 29: 16u
3 Fields, Full Concession Stand, New Dugouts, Scoreboards, Bathroom
p=. GREAT LOCATION IN UPSTATE NEW YORK: 20 minutes North of Albany/South of Saratoga Springs.
$500 – 3 game pool play with single elimination
Register at ASANEWENGLAND.com
Contact us at email@example.com or call 518-810-9160
SIGN UP BELOW:
Congratulations, your team has been selected to participate in our Home Team Advantage Program for your upcoming season!
Each teammate has received via email, a “Teammate Card” and every time they show this card at the sponsoring Buffalo Wild
Wings restaurant, we will donate 10% of their total bill (less promotional discounts and unless otherwise specified) back to your
program if you have met all oftheprogram requirements.*
Here is How the Program Works:
1. BringyourTeammateCardintoyour sponsoringrestaurant,duringyour season.Detailsareonyour card.
2. Show your card,on a mobile device or via printed copy,to your server and letthem know you arepart ofthe Home Team
3. The server will add 10% of your total sales to your team’s running total. It’s that easy!
4. At the end of the season, Buffalo Wild Wings will donate the 10% of sales that your entire team generated throughout
the season back to your team.
5. The manager will contact your coach to set up a date and time to present your team with the donation.
Buffalo Wild Wings believes that teamwork builds the foundation for a successful community and our goal is to help make your community the best place to live, work,play and dine. We want to help keep our community working and playing together.